DEJ recently published two market studies, Strategies of Leading Organizations in Adopting Observability and 24 Key Areas Shaping IT Performance Markets in 2022. This research revealed that several interesting findings around the concept of Observability:
- It is one of the most sought through concepts in the entire technology management space
- There is a lot of confusion as to what exactly it means
- The technology vendor landscape is confusing to user organizations
- If done right, it has a potential to become a transformational force in the IT world
DEJ invited founders and CEOs of three vendor organizations in this space that are taking different approaches to Observability. They joined DEJ’s president, Bojan Simic, to discuss insights from user organizations and share their thoughts about the Observability market, feedback from their customers and recommendations.
The participants in this virtual panel are
- Mehdi Daoudi, CEO, Catchpoint
- Martin Mao, CEO, Chronosphere
- Ariel Assaraf, CEO, Coralogix
- Bojan Simic, President, Digital Enterprise Journal (DEJ)
All three vendor companies are included in DEJ’s recent “Top 20 Vendors for Managing IT Performance in 2022” report.
Also, you can download complimentary copies of both, Strategies of Leading Organizations in Adopting Observability and 24 Key Areas Shaping IT Performance Markets in 2022 market studies.